1) All passing grades (D- or higher) in the spring semester
2) Students must not have any severe or excessive disciplinary incidents during the spring semester as determined by site administration
3) All debts must be cleared
1) Students who wish to appeal their denial for participation in the ceremony based on the criteria will be required to submit their appeal in writing to school administration on a standardize appeal form that all schools will use.
2) A list will be created of all students who are appealing that will be provided to staff for input.
3) All K-8 Principals will meet on May 25th to hear appeals in teams of 3 and make the decisions as a team. The principal of an individual student will not participate in the appeal process only students from other schools.